At the Minnesota Aquatic Invasive Species Research Center (MAISRC). A few highlights:
- Starry Trek is a statewide event focused on searching for one of Minnesota’s aquatic invasive species, starry stonewort. Check out the results from this annual event!
- MAISRC hosted the annual Aquatic Invasive Species Research and Management Showcase on September 21st. All presentations were recorded. You can watch a sneak peek of one presentation: “Refining copper-based treatment to suppress zebra mussel populations”, presented by Diane Waller, Angelique Dahlberg, and Matthew Barbour.
- MAISRC Researcher Julia Bohnen Receives Carol Mortensen Award
- Notes from the field with Meg Duhr
- Partner Organization: Call for Input on Invasive Species
- Staff Highlight: Alex Bajcz